Give your employees access to the biggest wireless network in Belgium. Wi-Free contains 1200 Hotspots in Belgium and more than 800,000 Homespots in Flanders and Brussels. Wi-Free is free for Business Internet clients. Employees who have Telenet Internet at home – whether or not through the Telenet Incentive Plan (TIP) - can also use home & Hotspots.
This service is free for clients with a Business Internet Internet formula or clients who have Telenet Internet at home.
Several users can use the same account. You manage everything yourself via My Telenet.
Always and everywhere
You benefit from a wireless network with a large footprint, with more than 800,000 Homespots in Flanders and Brussels. In the course of 2013 the network had expanded to more than 1 million, including 200,000 Homespots in the Walloon provinces and Brussels.
Fast and super-fast
Wi-Free uses fasts wireless modems for home users (Homespots) and the super-fast Telenet Hotspots.
For all devices
Wi-free is suitable for laptops, tablets as well as smartphones. The only condition is that the device supports WiFi.
Are you a client who does not have Business Internet, but you want to use Wi-Free? contact us and we will arrange for a customized solution.
Attention! The public WiFi signal of your own Homespot (modem) must be activated for you to get access to the Telenet Homespots of other Telenet clients. The public WiFi signal is always activated. In any case, you can surf wireless for free via the Telenet Hotspots.
How is Wi-Free used?
To use Wi-Free, you need a mobile device with WiFi support and an Internet browser. And the correct data for logging in.
Log in on a Homespot or Hotspot
- Activate WiFi on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Select TELENETHOMESPOT or TELENETHOTSPOT from the list of available wireless networks.
- Open your browser and surf to a random website.
- The Sign-in page will come up automatically.
- Enter your login name (Telenet e-mail address, Telenet user name or Internet login) and your password.
Users can manage and create logins via My Telenet.
By creating additional mailboxes (which you can use or not use), you generate login details that give you access to the Wi-Free service. You can generate up to 5 user names for each mailbox. You have the discretion to create or remove them via My Telenet. This way, you can provide access for 50 users.
- Surf to My Telenet
- Login with your Telenet login and password.
- Forgot your Telenet login and/or password?
- Select My Internet in the left menu.
- Select Create Mailbox if you want to create and activate an additional mailbox. Fill in the necessary data and click on Create User.
- Select Manage Mailbox if you want to activate one of the existing mailbox user names. Fill in the necessary data and click on Confirm Changes.
- Remark: all user names of the same mailbox use the same password to login. Only the login (the e-mail address) differs.
KING & KONG
Choose from our mobile subscriptions with call minutes, SMSes and mobile Internet at competitive rates.
KING & Kong Surf
Very high-speed mobile Internet on your tablet or laptop allows you to keep on working anywhere.
Manage all your mobile devices, apps and documents securely and efficiently via a central platform.